- Staff Blue
Healthcare - Nursing
111 E 22nd St
StaffBlue is looking for skilled Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) to join our dynamic Nursing Team. The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will interact directly with residents, family members and other members of care team/
We are searching for dedicated, compassionate and energetic individuals to work in a Nursing Home located in Staten Island, NY performing orientation June 12th-14th.
Responsibilities of a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Check vital signs and record daily information in patient charts
- Assist patients with personal hygiene. Provide patients with bedpans, baths and showers
- Assist with daily living activities
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
Requirements of a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Completion of a New York State approved CNA certification training course
- High school diploma or GED
- Physical with PPD, blood work and titers
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy (good bedside manner)
Associated topics: anesthetist, assessments, bilingual, bsn, crna, midwife, neighborcare, nursing assistant cna, specialis, specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...